Build-A-Wardrobe - Closet Essentials

22:39

So I have this major problem where I can't seem to shop smart. Sure, I can pick up a savvy purchase here and there and I know how to score a bargain, but when it comes to purchasing the right things, I can get kinda lost. And so this post was born, not so much for the wider internet, but for myself, because I need a constant list of what I need to create a basic functioning wardrobe. Here goes:
(Disclaimer: I wear mostly black, grey, white and denim so don't expect much colour in this post!)

The LBD (Little Black Dress):


The Trench Coat:

The Heeled Boot:

The Sweater Dress:

The White T Shirt Dress:

The Pencil Skirt:

The White Button-Up Shirt:

The Skinny Jean:

The Leather (or Faux Leather) Pant:

The Midi Dress:

The 'Meant to be Seen' Bra:



So there you have it, my wardrobe essentials. You don't necessarily need to splurge on these bad boys but add them to your wardrobe for the perfect mix of formal and casual to transform your look.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook