dinosaurs

Welcome Internet Friends

00:54

As you may know, I am Lavender, or if you didn't already know... Hi,  I am Lavender.
This blog is kinda an extension of my twitter, which basically means that this will be my space for ranting, sharing photos and talking about whatever I feel like I guess. (makeup, skincare, fashion, music, dinosaurs, hatred of Vladimir Putin, you name it)

So a little about me...
I have a name that needs to be repeated to anyone that asks, thanks to my wannabe hippie mother who names her children after secondary characters in movies named after the main character. "I'm Lavender, I'm named after the movie Matilda" is a really confusing way to introduce oneself, but here I am doing it again.

I'm basically the kind of person who watches at least one Jurassic Park movie per day for nine days straight. I'm addicted to both tea and coffee. I also like candles, a lot. I wear a lot of hats, mainly beanies with dumb phrases, numbers or deathly hallows symbols or leather caps. So obviously I'm really cool.

I like to write things. Poetry, stories, blog posts mainly, but these things have lately been replaced with modern history essays, English essays and 140 character tweets about how much the previous two have stressed me out. I also love history, especially modern history, as well as reading, music and eyebrows. But I guess a blog about the history of musical eyebrows would be kinda weird. So here goes nothing.

oh, and dinosaurs. I like dinosaurs.

/walks anxiously into the blogging world.

- i don't have a blog sign off. x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook