#girlboss

Being a #GIRLBOSS

22:40

So, after months and months (literally) of searching every bookstore and newsagents in sight, I finally found Sophia Amoruso's not-so-new book; #GIRLBOSS. To be completely honest, I hadn't heard a whole lot about Sophia or nastygal.com before picking up this book, but in terms of the book, I had heard nothing but praise. Now, you can't exactly call this book an autobiography, but you cant call it a self-help book, business book or get-rich-quick tutorial. But more a story of Sophia's struggles and successes that teach you little tid-bit's and lessons to help you 'become a #girlboss.' This book is the second book ever that I have literally not been able to put down (the other was TFIOS way back in 2013 by the way) and I'm not joking when I say that when the plane landed I almost refused to get up because I was so captivated. #GIRLBOSS isn't a very literary book, nor one with wizards and dragons, but if you are lucky enough to stumble across it somewhere, I advise that you pick it up and read that shit! You can also check out Nastygal.com here.
Buy #GIRLBOSS on Amazon here
Tweet me your thoughts on the book, pictures of cats or love notes here
Tag me in your selfies here

Happy reading xx
Photo Credit: theprettysecrets.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook