Sunday Adventures

00:38

A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to have my gorgeous sister back home with me for the Easter weekend. Along with various games of monopoly, nights in bed watching Friends and too much chocolate, we went on a photographic adventure. So what better to do with a collection of her photos than post them on here?


After a solid 10 weeks of dedicating my entire existence to studying, a trip out to the magnificent coasts that surround where I live was a pretty detoxifying and grounding experience. Although I miss the big city and can find a thousand reasons to leave this town, it's moments like these that leave me captivated with the beauty that Australia contains. 
OOTD: Spell and the Gypsy Collective (shop.spelldesigns.com)
PHOTO CREDIT: Maddii Baj Photography (maddiibaj.com)
LOCATION: Lincoln National Park

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook